For each time we filmed my co-director and I used the same model of camera. The first time my co-director and I filmed it took some time to figure out the focus, distance and different aspects of the camera. We had to do many practice takes before we figured out how to operate the camera.
After filming, my co-director and I used the Adobe Premier Pro editing software to create the film. This allowed us to cut scenes, create transitions, and insert credits and special effects. We also used sound recordings to further enhance details in the film. This included music, nature sounds, and a scream.
After filming, my co-director and I used the Adobe Premier Pro editing software to create the film. This allowed us to cut scenes, create transitions, and insert credits and special effects. We also used sound recordings to further enhance details in the film. This included music, nature sounds, and a scream.
No comments:
Post a Comment