Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Project Selection- My Decision

After comparing both the magazine project and the film project, I've chosen to create a film. I believe this suits me because I love the idea of creating a story that is taken a step further and brought to life with visuals. Making a film would allow people to see what I picture in my head as I write the story line. The plot of the film will focus on a  teenage girl who has a break down and decides to kill every boy that's ever broken her heart. The film will follow her as she devises her revenge. I would consider this to fall under the category of a horror/thriller genre. I am working in a group with Garrett and together we will be co-directors/writers. I foresee us both working on writing, casting, finding film settings, and editing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment